Devil's Workshop is one of my favorite Blogger templates which I myself use on few of my blogs. Therefore, I don't want to hide anything from my readers and my friends. I will share everything I like for myself in the future as well. Today I would like to share a great Blogger Template. It is the first template, which I really loved. This template is by default SEO friendly, and very fast to load in all browsers. The template is also Adsense ready and you can insert Adsense ads on the most important places of your blog such as in the header and below the post titles. It is a two column template and has a beautiful navigation bar which can be easily customized. Social buttons at left side of every post is the beauty of this design. Everything you need for your blog is included in this template.
Screen shot of Devil's WorkShop Blogger Template
Demo Download
Some great features of this template:
  • SEO Friendly by default
  • Adsense Ready, banner space in the header and ad unit space below post titles
  • Super fast to load in every browser
  • Beautiful navigation bar
  • Stay connected widget for all of your social & subscription links
  • Cool Sidebar of width 300 Pixels
  • Social Buttons with every blog post
  • Read More option on posts, on home page
  • Empty space for picture logo

How to Download this template for free?

This template is absolutely free Blogger template. I will give you a link from my Google Docs folder from where you can download it just in seconds. After downloading you will just have to install it by visiting your blog's template page.

How to Install & Modify Blogger Template in Urdu?

For installing a blogger template you need to follow these steps:
  • Go to Blogger dashboard >> Template
  • Just observe the "Backup/Restore" button at right top & Click that
  • You can upload your template and also you can download/backup your older template
  • Upload your template which you downloaded and click upload
  • That's all done, now view your blog
I hope you'll easily customize this template, however, if you faced any difficulty during the installation then let me instantly know here in comment section, so I can guide you. Take Care.

Post a Comment

Thanks You For FeddBack! :)

 
Top